Treasures of Her Heart by Gail Gaymer Martin

TreasuresofherHeart LD This book has been a long time coming.  I wrote the book years ago, but writing for two  category romance line Love Inspired and Barbour’s Heartsong Presents, the book did not fit the typical formula for that genre.

First it was too long. The book presently it about 86,000.  Next the hero and heroine didn’t begin the process of falling in love in the first couple of pages. Instead they are platonic best friends who are there for each other always, but romance hasn’t been considered. Third, another man enters the picture to add a complexity to the story, and finally the book is not just a romance but also has a mystery woven through the plot.

But today with Independent publishing an opportunity for traditional novelist to publish books they love without anyone to stop them, I have done what is necessary to bring this book to life—edited, revised,  tossed out scenes and rewrote others, professoinal edits and a great cover designer.  I am thrilled that after my hours of research and creating real life characters, the story is now alive and available asn trade book form or an eBook.

Treasures of Her Heart
Gail Gaymer Martin
May, 2014

What’s the story about?

Nikki Townley a fashion-buyer, looking for a life with deeper meaning, leaves her career and moves to a small, tourist town in northern Michigan to assist her ailing great-aunt Winnie in running her floundering antique business. There she finds herself caught in a mystery searching for her aunt’s missing fortune, facing an investment company in pursuit of her aunt’s property, and hoping to save long-distance romance with her faithful male friend Rob Moore, while struggling to escape her attraction to an exciting, smooth-talking womanizer. Can she overcome temptation, locate the missing fortune and find the truth to the treasures of her heart? Will Rob wait for Nikki to make up her mind?

Read an Excerpt from Chapter 1

If you’d like to read the beginning of the book, you can on Amazon.com.  Click the cover and choose First Chapter.

Click this link and you will find the button to go right to the page on Amazon. http://www.gailgaymermartin.com/books/treasures-heart/

16 Comments

1. Diana Montgomery June 2, 2014 at 6:22 pm #

The book sounds wonderful love to read it.
    Blessings
    Diana

• Gail Gaymer Martin June 16, 2014 at 3:50 pm #

Diana, Did you find it on Amazon? The digital is priced well and the book is typical of a long novel. So far I have 5 star reveiws so I’m thrilled.

Thanks for leaving a comment. You’ll be entered in my next book drawing.

2. Tammy June 2, 2014 at 6:52 pm #

Gail –

I have been enjoying your Love Inspired books for years! My favorites were the Loving series. Treasures of Her Heart sounds wonderful!

• Gail Gaymer Martin June 16, 2014 at 3:52 pm #

Hi Tammy, This new series, Lilac Circle, wlll be like that in a way. It will be about the peole who live on that street and so the characters will repear and their stories will grow with each book. Hope you pick it up. Amazon. Here’s the link with the Blurb and the link to Amazon http://www.gailgaymermartin.com/books/treasures-heart/

3. Angie Young June 2, 2014 at 7:09 pm #

I’m so glad you found someone who would publish this book. I read the first two chapters that Amazon had. It sounds very very good. I can’t wait to read it!

4. Gail Gaymer Martin June 16, 2014 at 3:53 pm #

So glad you read it, Angie and again, thanks for the review.

5. Nancy Kellum June 22, 2014 at 12:07 pm #

Gail… I just finished reading Treasures of Her Heart and thoroughly enjoyed the e-book. I loved the way it took so many twists and turns. I will be writing a review on Amazon.

6. aaron ramsey June 27, 2014 at 7:58 am #

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
    newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping
    maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and
    I look forward to your new updates.

7. Adolph August 16, 2014 at 4:10 am #

This post is priceless. When can I find out more?

GSI Great Southern Insulation
    Tooll Free Call: 1-800-763-1844
    Locall Phone: 954-763-1844
    Or fax us at: 954-763-1873

Ourr office is located at:

GSI Corp.
    923 S.E. 20 Street, Suite D2
    Forrt Lauderdale, FL 33316
    stopthesound

8. itws.com.sg August 24, 2014 at 9:15 am #

Keeep onn working, gteat job!

9. indialetsplay.com August 26, 2014 at 3:32 pm #

Thwnks in support off sharing such a nice thought, article is nice, thats why i have read it fully

10. walking and losing weight September 29, 2014 at 4:21 am #

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the thought of a user
    in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.
    So that’s why this article is great. Thanks!

11. www.falcon.com September 30, 2014 at 3:20 pm #

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been too this site before but
    after reading through some oof the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Nonetheless, I’m definitely glad I found itt and I’ll be bookmarking and
    checking bback often!

Visit my website … juicer recipes dinner (http://www.falcon.com)

12. bowling 12 strikes over two games September 30, 2014 at 9:22 pm #

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the wayy of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got ann awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

Also visit myy web site bowling 12 strikes over two games

13. 3 Day Potty Training October 9, 2014 at 12:32 pm #

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web age and thoughjt I sholuld chck tjings out.
    I like wgat I see so now i’m following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page again.

My blog; 3 Day Potty Training

14. Tony Gomes from Sarasota October 11, 2014 at 11:35 pm #

I have read so manjy content concerning the blogger lovers except this article is rreally a pleasant article, keep it up.

My blopg Tony Gomes from Sarasota