Free Book Drawing – A Mother To Love from Love Inspired.

A Mother To Love, published by Love Inspired,  is the first book in the Lilac Circle series and revolves around a cul-de-sac street in Owosso, Michigan, a real town. Each romance focuses on one or more residence of the street, and readers can continue to follow character’s lives in each book. Book two, A Husband For Christmas will be a Love Inspired, October release.   More novels in Lilac Circle will be added to this series.
What’s A Mother To Love about?
An Unexpected Family

A Mother To Love - Front Cover (2)Angie Bursten wants to find love on her own timeline. Tired of her family’s interference, coworker Rick Jameson comes to the rescue—as her pretend boyfriend. Angie starts to spend time with Rick and his adorable daughter, Carly, and what began as a hoax soon feels all too real. Betrayed by the woman he’d married, single dad Rick is slow to trust. But seeing Angie with Carly, he can’t ignore the way he feels for his beautiful coworker. And when Angie helps Rick with the toughest battle of his life—gaining full custody of his child—there’ll be no more pretending. If they can open their hearts, Rick and Angie have a real shot at happily-ever-after. Read Chapter One or Purchase

What are readers saying?

“This is the first book in the Lilac Circle series. Like most streets, Lilac Circle has neighbors that are quirky, nosey and caring. I’m ready for another visit to Lilac Circle.” H.Harden on Amazon
“Gail does it again! I have read so many of Gail’s books and I love every one more. Lilac Circle is an interesting community in Michigan where there are fascinating characters. You can’t go wrong with any Gail Gaymer Martin book!”  D.V. Coepaugh on Amazon

“I have read many of Gail’s books, and wehn she starts a series set in the state of Michigan which is where e both live, I jumped at the chance to read this first in the series. This one is set in the city of Owosso and involves the lives of families living on Lilac Circle (the name of the series). Can’t wait for the next one.”  Shelske on Amazon.

What should readers know about the author?
Multi-award-winning novelist, Gail Gaymer Martin is the author of contemporary romance,Gail - Front Close Internet Ready romantic suspense, and women’s fiction with 57 published novels and nearly 4 million books in print. Her novels have received numerous national awards, including: the ACFW Carol Award, Booksellers Best, and RT Reviewer’s Choice Award. CBS local news listed Gail as one of the four best writers in the Detroit area. She is the author of Writer Digest’s Writing the Christian Romance and is a cofounder of American Christian Fiction Writers where she serves on their Executive Board. Gail is a member of Advanced Writers  and Speakers (AWSA) as well as Christian Authors Network (CAN). She is a keynote speaker at women’s events at churches, civic and business organizations and presents workshop at conferences across the U.S. Gail lives in Michigan.

Visit Gail  at:

Free Book Drawing: For a free copy of this book, please leave a comment on this blog or his the contact link and leave me a note. Put Free Book in the subject. I will do a drawing from those contacts and will contact you for your address if you are the winner.

12 Comments

1. Deanna S May 30, 2015 at 6:19 pm #

I’d like to read this because I’m wanting to know if Rick and Angie have a real shot at happily-ever-after..
    Sounds like a great story!
    dkstevensne AToutlookDoTCoM

2. Lori Weller May 31, 2015 at 2:53 am #

I love the LI books and this one is special to me as a single parent.
    ldwrncpn(at)comcast(dot)net

3. Mary Preston May 31, 2015 at 3:05 am #

I would love to give a copy of A MOTHER TO LOVE to my mother. What a surprise she would get.

4. Rachel Koppleberger May 31, 2015 at 9:32 am #

I would love to read A Mother To Love. This book sounds really good and I love finding books set in Michigan (I live in Michigan).

5. Jasmine A. June 1, 2015 at 4:27 am #

Sounds like a great story! I’ve really come to enjoy the Love Inspired books and would love to read this one.

Blessings!
    Jasmine

6. Jennifer Tipton June 1, 2015 at 7:03 am #

Dear Gail, I think and pray for you and your husband often hoping all is going well. Sorry to hear you’ve been struggling with all your extra tasks. Wish I could give you a big hug and encourage you as you inspired me. I hope you were able to get your taxes done and I’m glad your speaking engagement with the nurses went well. It’s great to see all the books you have out now and I pray they all do well!! Sincerely, Jenny
    jennydtipton at gmail dot com

7. Joan Arning June 1, 2015 at 12:03 pm #

Missouri. Prayers for you and your husband.

8. Debby June 2, 2015 at 5:26 am #

I love reading books that are set in Michigan since I live here too! I look forward to reading this book and I would love to win!!

9. Patricia Ullmann June 2, 2015 at 10:40 pm #

Can’t wait to read it.

10. Gail Gaymer Martin June 9, 2015 at 4:11 pm #

The winner of the drawing is Jasmine A. Congrats to Jasmine and thanks everyone for leaving a comment. I have other drawings as explained in my bi-monthly newsletter. You can subscribe by going to my website at http://www.gailgaymermartin.com and subscribing in the right-hand sidebar. You can unsubscribe easily if you decide to drop out at any time. The newsletter continues a letter from me and photos, book released and new books on the way, a recipe from my kitchen, a devotional and more. Blessings.

11. Pat Maldonado June 13, 2015 at 9:08 pm #

I have read the book and loved it. I had to spend a few hours in Owosso this year for my job at the University and it is a beautiful little town. I look forward to the possibilities for happiness on Lilac Circle.

12. Margaret. Eckel August 1, 2015 at 12:15 pm #

Enjoyed your books and as a nurse enjoy hearing about your health issues with your husband and how you are solving them. Margaret E—Norht Carolina